Friday, October 31, 2008

Welcome to the WSU-Research Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide a space for Winona State University's (WSU) ongoing discussions on faculty-student research. It does not, however, intend to replace the regular discussion group's meetings or any WSU's official websites or activities.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

(Believe it or not, this is my very first blog ever. I never thought that I would write blogs, not to mention hosting a blog.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Chi!
Thanks for putting this together.
Never actually done anything like this myself either. So, if anything gets messed up on the site, you can probably suspect it's something I did...

MDelong said...

Hey, Jeff got fancy and posted a photo. You are going to ruin the mystery for people!

The discussion group had a good meeting today to discuss the all-U committee and other topics that came up as we talked.

Plan on another meeting 6 Feb. You can stop by the Centerville Curling Club that night and catch me tend bar.